Senior Firmware Engineer #1214
We’re currently looking for Software Engineers (Senior) to join our Avionics and Flight System Division.
- Madrid (España).
- Salario no disponible.
- Experiencia mínima: al menos 5 años.
- Tipo de contrato: indefinido, jornada completa.
» What will you do?:
- Definition of SW solutions: architectures, SW components, Ifs, requirements...
- Preparation of SW specifications for SW components development.
- Lead the development (design, integration and testing) of embedded systems.
- Understanding HW/FW platform and being able to define SW/HW, SW/FW Ifs.
- Break down the defined solution into affordable SW component and tasks, according to project context: schedule, profiles, platform...
- Be able to guide and coordinate small SW engineers team.
- Be able to lead make/buy trade offs.
- Participate in proposals preparation.
- Up to 8-10 years background in SW development areas (RT solutions preferred, space or automotive markets preferred).
- Experience in all stages of SW lifecycle: requirements & spec, architecture definition, SW implementation, validation, integration.
- Experience in defining SW architectures, layers, components, Ifs...
- Be able to gather and analytically understand user requirements, providing guideless for the solution not only focusing on SW but as well, HW/FW approaches (being able to understand requirements to HW resources).
- Ability to communicate technical approaches and details within small project teams, including team interactions and presentations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to clearly articulate customer technical needs into technical specifications.
- Experience in agile methodologies.
- Experience with continuous Integration tools.
- Knowledge and skills:
- Background in data-link systems.
- Use of Linux-based operating systems.
- Desirable experience in Simulink and Matlab.
- Desirable experience in low-level driver development.
- Expertise with ARM processors will be highly regarded.
- Background in data-link systems.
- Desirable knowledge on communication protocols (MIL-STD-1553, SpW, CANBus, RS-422).
- Strong background on C, and C coding practices.
- Desirable knowledge in C++, C#, Phyton, Go, and/or distributed OS.
- Knowledge on state of the art on OS and Hypervisors.
- Open-minded character with a vision of the solution and to focus on each individual component.
- Excellent team-working.
- Proactive and innovation driven character (not all required but will be valued during the selection process).
» We offer
These are some of the benefits you will enjoy:
- Join a multidisciplinary and highly qualified team participating in technologically innovative projects at an international level.
- Continue your professional development with us and access a wide range of training (technical training, skills, languages).
- Take care of yourself with our physical and emotional well-being program: sports, workshops, medical service, physiotherapy.
- Optimize your salary with our flexible remuneration plan (meal card, private health insurance, daycare tickets, etc.) and have our life and accident insurance.
- Make the way you work more flexible! We have flexible hours, teleworking policy, coworking spaces, no dress code.
- Discount portal for you and specific onboarding for our international employees.
- We promote equal opportunities, diversity and inclusion of all people and we are certified as a Entidad Familiarmente responsable - efr.
- And from our Foundation we collaborate in activities that promote the search for knowledge and contribute to the socially responsible development of engineering.
If you feel identified, we will wait for you... we want to go as far as you want to go!
» How to apply?
You can apply at the following link and complete the form. When completing the form you have to indicate in the space reserved for "Any relevant information you would like to tell us" the following: "Structuralia #1214".