AEROSPACE SYSTEM ENGINEER #1207
We are looking for an Aerospace System Engineer to join a growing team in the field of unmanned autonomous systems. The candidate will play a key role in performing system engineering activities for cooperative aerial vehicles, all within an international cooperation European framework.
- Madrid (España).
- Salario no disponible.
- Experiencia mínima: al menos 3 años.
- Tipo de contrato: indefinido, jornada completa.
» What will you do:
- Review of engineering and technical documentation to ensure compliance of industrial team to system needs and requirements.
- Analysis and derivation of functional system requirements.
- Analysis and trade-off of alternative operational concepts addressing new autonomous functionalities.
- Perform functional analysis of on-board control systems.
- Conception and design of architectures of on-board functional systems.
- Design and development of a specific set of on-board functions.
- Collaboration in the definition of system engineering processes to ensure the correct completion of the previous activities.
- Preparation of technical documentation on functional system design and analyses.
- Analysis and verification of the integration of new functionalities within existing autonomous AVMS.
- Participation in co-engineering with national and international partners
- Estudios mínimos: Grado
- Experiencia mínima: Al menos 3 años
- Idiomas requeridos: Inglés - Nivel Avanzado
- Requisitos mínimos
- What we expect from you:
- Knowledge of system level aeronautical operational and logical/architectures
- More than 3 years of proven work experience in:
- Design and development of autonomous systems.
- Aircraft requirements derivation and flow-down.
- Autonomus aircraft systems.
- Aircraft avionics and AVMS.
- Development, integration and testing of autopilots.
» We offer
These are some of the benefits you will enjoy:
- Join a multidisciplinary and highly qualified team participating in technologically innovative projects at an international level.
- Continue your professional development with us and access a wide range of training (technical training, skills, languages).
- Take care of yourself with our physical and emotional well-being program: sports, workshops, medical service, physiotherapy.
- Optimize your salary with our flexible remuneration plan (meal card, private health insurance, daycare tickets, etc.) and have our life and accident insurance.
- Make the way you work more flexible! We have flexible hours, teleworking policy, coworking spaces, no dress code.
- Discount portal for you and specific onboarding for our international employees.
- We promote equal opportunities, diversity and inclusion of all people and we are certified as a Entidad Familiarmente responsable - efr.
- And from our Foundation we collaborate in activities that promote the search for knowledge and contribute to the socially responsible development of engineering.
If you feel identified, we will wait for you... we want to go as far as you want to go!
» How to apply?
You can apply at the following link and complete the form. When completing the form you have to indicate in the space reserved for "Any relevant information you would like to tell us" the following: "Structuralia #1207".